Whether you seek a new life direction, want to decide and act upon your priorities, re-energize your career, or your business, I can help you clarify your aspirations, reframe and change perspectives on what is limiting you. By bringing back clarity of purpose and choice, you will continue your journey with new resolve and a new lease of life.
I am a certified coach (CPCC, ACC) and a Psychologist. I use embodiment techniques and applied neuroscience to coaching to ensure deep coaching takes place and sustainable change is achieved.
The first session (1h)
Get to know each other, design of an alliance on ways of working and expectations, logistics, the little agenda, and the Big agenda.
The discovery sessions (2 to 3 hours) - discover your needs and make an initial Do&Be plan
A fun, disruptive, and potentially already life-changing session where you will become aware of what is your resistance and what is keeping you "stuck".
Following sessions (1 h) - getting you to see change and results in your life
- Coaching sessions take 1 hour and are conducted either face to face or over the phone depending on availability and circumstances.
In-Between sessions - using written communication
- At the end of the session, I write and send a summary to the client with requests and assignments that we have discussed during the session.
- I use written digital messages between sessions to deepen the coaching process as it offers 3 benefits:
- Social anonymity: since it is in writing, there are fewer risks of socially desirable behavior between the client and the coach
- Asynchronicity: a lot of the "work" and the benefit of coaching happens during the sessions by taking actions in the real world. And so ongoing contact between the client and coach during this "rich" period in between sessions accelerate the transformation of the client
- Structure of thoughts: it helps structure the thinking, helps with the processing of emotions, and anchor in "black and white" the insights gained during the coaching process.
"Be a voice, not an echo."
- Albert Einstein
Bring all the spices and flavors from your team, give your team members the opportunity to perform at the next level, start having discussions to unleash the full potential of the team which is always more than the sum of its individuals.
I develop tailored interventions to support your team to reconnect to its purpose, chart its path in a complex and ever-changing environment, and foster true collaboration and camaraderie.
I am an ORSC trained coach and I use systemic team coaching to help a team become aware of itself as a system, tap into its intelligence and self-regulation mechanism.
How it works:
- Initial meeting to assess the needs, understand the context and boundary conditions, brainstorm initial solutions/interventions
- Development of proposal
- Second meeting to review the tailored proposal and agreement on the terms of the proposal
- Delivery and execution
Pricing depends on the nature of the assignment, preparation, and post-delivery work. My daily fee as a team coach is 1100 euros/day.
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein